Google Reading Entertainment for Teens: Zara Hat ke - Yeh Duniya hai Gajab

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Zara Hat ke - Yeh Duniya hai Gajab

Today while reading some news papers the below mentioned news caught my attention. I just couldn't resist saying 'Yeh Duniya hai Gajab'

They say love is blind and have no boundaries. Person who is in love doesn't really care about age, cast/religion and even gender. Well, what else can prove this going by what happened last month in London.

A British woman Amanda Rodgers, 47, and her dog Sheba married in a beautiful ceremony attended by 200 guests in Croatia.

The ceremony ended with a kiss. Amanda said her new life partner was never unkind to her and the dog is always happy.
Amanda with Sheba



"Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and comforting me when I was feeling low," she said. "I couldn't think of anything more I'd need from a life partner."





This is quite unusual, isn't it? On a funny note, one good thing is she does no have to file a divorce in case they (?) decides to separate.

No comments: